Samsung today, introduced the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ at an event hold in the US. The company used the medium to announce the price of the smartphone and also revealed that it will be available for pre-order from Samsung Online Shop, Flipkart, Amazon.in, Paytm and Tata CLiQ starting today till August 22nd.
As for the specifications, the Galaxy Note10 sports a 6.3-inch FHD+ Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display, with a screen resolution of 2280×1080 pixels. The phone has a body dimension of 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm, and a weight of 168 grams. It comes in colour options that includes, Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black. The handset is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, paired with 8GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Key Specs
- 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 3.0)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.5/f/2.4 variable aperture, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, MST and USB Type-C
- 3,500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
For the storage, the Galaxy Note10 features a 256GB storage. The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, supported by an Adreno 640 graphic processor. It is both water and dust resistant (IP68), and also features an Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor. The comes with a 3,500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare.
As per the cameras, the Galaxy Note10 sports a 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, a 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, and a 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor. The device comes with an aperture of f/1.5/f/2.4, f/2.4 and f/2.2 respectively. On the front of the phone, is a 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens and a f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Price Details
The Galaxy Note10 comes with a price tag of $949.99 in the US, which is around Rs. 67,520 in India and about N350,000 here in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Full Specifications
SIM Card Single / Hybrid Dual SIM
2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
Weight 168 grams
Dimensions 71.8 x 151.0 x 7.9mm
Colours Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black