I am sure that most of us using the android phone are unaware that it can be used as a spy camera. This post shall be discussing How to Use Your Android Phone as Spy Camera.
How to Use Your Android Phone as Spy Camera
You can actually achieve this task by installing an app called IP WebCam. IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options, view your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser and stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Features of IP WebCam
- Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with the sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
- Extensive baby and pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
How to Install IP WebCam
Firstly, you need to install IP WebCam from here.