Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti admission into Higher National Diploma (Full-time and Part-time) programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Higher National Diploma programmes (Full-time and Part-time) in the 2018/2019 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the underlisted programmes.
Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Available Programmes
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
2) Banking & Finance
3) Business Admin. & Management
5) Office Technology. & Management
6) Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
1) Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
2) Agricultural Technology
3) Civil Engineering
4) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5) Mechanical Engineering
6) Minerals & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1) Building Technology
2) Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
1) Computer Studies
2) Mathematics and Statistics
3) Food Technology
4) Science Technology
Admission Requirements for Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Programmes
School of Business
The minimum entry requirements into the HND programme in the School of Business Studies include:
(a) all the requirements for admission into the ND programme in Business Studies;
(b) a minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50) in ND Business Studies or related programme; and
(c) a minimum of one year post-ND cognate work experience in Internship. In exceptional cases, ND diplomates with a Pass (CGPA of 2.00 – 2.49) in the ND examination, with two or more years of work experience in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
School of Engineering
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma programme, a candidate must possess: (i) the minimum entry requirements for the National Diploma;
(ii) Lower Credit pass at the National Diploma level; and
(iii) one year of mandatory relevant industrial work experience.
School of Environmental
Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma programme must have the requirements for admission into the National Diploma programme and in addition must have successfully completed:
(i) the National Diploma programme with a grade not below Lower Credit from a recognised institution; and
(ii) a one-year post-ND industrial training in a relevant industry.
School of Science and Computer Studies
The minimum entry requirement for the Higher National Diploma programmes in the School of Science and Computer Studies include
(a) all the conditions and requirements for National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme;
(b) at least a lower credit level pass in ND in the relevant programme and one year post-ND industrial training in a relevant Industry. OR a pass in ND in the relevant programme with at least two years industrial training in a relevant industry.
Higher National Diploma Progammes (HND) in Science Technology in Biology/ Microbiology, Applied Chemistry, Physics with Electronic and Biochemistry options
(i) The applicant must possess the requirements for National Diploma as listed above
(ii) The applicants must possess at least a lower credit level pass in National Diploma in Science Technology programme.
(iii) The Applicant must possess a minimum of one (1) year post National Diploma in Science Technology programme.
(iv) In exceptional cases, National Diploma with pass in the ND examinations with two or more years of cognate experience in his/her specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
(v) Candidate offering Applied Chemistry at HND must possess credit in Chemistry at SSCE/ NECO/NABTEB Candidate offering Physics/Electronics at HND must possess credit in Physics at SSCE/ NECO/NABTEB. Candidate offering Biochemistry at HND must possess credit in Chemistry and Biology at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates offering Microbiology at HND must possess credit in Chemistry and Biology at SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
HND PART-TIME PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the course/programme of choice and five relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level at not more than two sittings. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that makes them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes.
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Admission
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
Candidates seeking for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the institution’s application form available on-line at www.fedpolyado.edu.ng with effect from the day of publication.
ADMISSION FORM GUIDELINES
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print HND PART-TIME application form invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side with the invoice generated and make payment of Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only (administrative charges inclusive) on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Candidates are to please note that:
- the application for admission will close on Monday 17thSeptember, 2018.
- the Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of candidates whose forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date.
- National Diploma (ND) Statements of Results read February 2018 or later than.
- Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their academic records are forwarded directly by their former institutions to reach:
For any enquiries call 08129488426; 09025945943; 07033226929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org