EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures to apply for the exercise for 2018/2019 is out and can be found below.
Instructions – Eligibility
- The Admission Screening is for both UTME Candidates (who scored 180 and above) and Direct Entry candidates with a minimum of UPPER CREDIT.
- UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above can also apply for the screening. Candidates awaiting results can also apply but should later upload the results immediately they are released.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of UPPER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Important Instructions for 2016 JAMB candidates
- For more information on the loading of the screening data, please click here
- Choose the activity you want to perform from the dropdown.
- If you are yet to make payment for PORTAL ACCESS SERVICE Charge, select ‘Not Paid’ and ‘Ok’ to generate a Transaction Reference.
- Take the generated Transaction Reference to the nearest bank branch you selected and make the expected payment.
- If you have made payment at the bank with Transaction Reference generated earlier, select ‘Paid’ and enter the Transaction Reference and ‘Ok’ to access the upload your screening data.
- PORTAL ACCESS SERVICE Charge is N5,000.00.