Are you tired of watching the same Homescreen on your device? if yes, then we have a great alternative launcher for your device. Recently popular action launcher app has been updated to v42, the new update comes with many great features such as, theme customization, ActionDash icon integration, and more.
One of the most important change that we cant overlook as reported by AndroidPolice is the complete overhaul of the Quicktheme system which now integrates smoothly with the current theme, allowing users to have certain home screen items match their wallpaper, others match the theme and the rest use specific colors.
If you want to download Action Launcher v42 APK for your Android device, just head to the download section below.
Below is the full changelog for the v42 update.
- NEW: ActionDash integration! When using ActionDash’s focus mode, app icons for blocked apps appear greyed out.
- NEW: Full theme support including Dark theme.
- NEW: Revamped Quicktheme which integrates seamlessly with the current theme, allowing you to have certain home screen items match your wallpaper, others match the theme and the rest use specific colors.
- NEW: Quicktheme offers options to theme your home screen with the material design colors in addition to those from your wallpaper.
- NEW: Quicktheme support added for All Apps search bar, Desktop shortcuts and more.
- NEW: Improved Google Discover support, including Dark theme. Note: requires newly updated Action Launcher Plugin v3.1
- NEW: “Google Discover feed appearance” option for specifying the feed appearance independent of the app theme.
- NEW: Quicktheme uses dark text / icon indicator colors when using bright colors.
- NEW: Quickbar will display black icons when the Quickbar is a bright, high-contrast color (such as yellow).
- NEW: All Apps scroll bar indicators match the color of the All Apps search box.
- NEW: When running Android Pie or later, fingerprint / biometric authentication works after using the “Lock device” action.
- FIX: A huge collection of misc. stability fixes.
If you’ve never used an Android launcher before, you might want to give Action Launcher a try. The app is quite user-friendly for both newcomers and long-time users. Keep in mind though that some of the features announced this week are only available for premium users, but it’s a small price to pay for a good app.