Airtel unlimited 2G network plan is an old plan formally launched in 2016. The plan was abandoned by many subscribers due to the issues we once had with it, whereby opting out of the plan was a pain-in-the-ass.
Airtel Nigeria didn’t bother to advertise this offer or even re-introduce it on their social media pages, maybe because of the kind of frustrating plan they are offering to Nigerians.
Airtel Unlimited Plan of N200 or Unlimited Plan of N500 is an old plan that works only on 2G network (Edge/GSM).
These plans can only work when you switch your network mode to GSM (2G). If you are looking for a cheap data plan for a Lite usage, then this plan is for you. Before we continue, let’s get to know more about this plan.
Features Of Airtel Unlimited 2G Plans
- The data plan can only be used on 2G network
- It works on all devices except smartphone or modem that doesn’t support 2G network
- Upon subscription, it will automatically deactivate any existing data plan
- No matter the strength of your network, it must be set to 2G network mode or else you won’t be able to browse with the data
- N200 Unlimited pack is valid for 10 days and N500 unlimited pack is valid for 28 days.
How To Activate Airtel Unlimited 2G Plans
Dial *482# and choose your preferred plan. To opt out of the plan, dial the same code and reply with 3.
I would suggest you use another Airtel sim for this plan, just incase.
What’s your say on this one? Please leave a comment below and do share this post with your friends.